Tasmee ul Hasnain

 Tasmee ul Hasnain

Computer Science Student | AI Developer (Beginner) | Freelancer | Digital Entrepreneur

I am Tasmee ul Hasnain from Tandlianwala, Faisalabad, Pakistan. I am passionate about technology, artificial intelligence, and online business systems. My focus is on building skills in software development, AI automation, and digital entrepreneurship.


Education Background

  • Matriculation (Science): 2018 – 2020
    Divisional Public School, Faisalabad
  • ICS (Intermediate in Computer Science): 2020 – 2022
    Divisional Public College, Faisalabad
  • BS Computer Science:
    COMSATS University Islamabad, Sahiwal Campus (Completed 4 semesters)
  • Current BS Studies:
    The Islamia University of Bahawalpur (Started in 2024)


Technical Skills

  • C++ Programming
  • Basic Software Development Concepts
  • Artificial Intelligence Chatbot Development
  • WhatsApp Bot Development
  • Telegram Bot Development
  • Web-based Automation Basics
  • E-commerce Platforms: Amazon & Alibaba
  • Dropshipping Business Models
  • Freelancing Platforms & Online Work
  • International Money Exchange Concepts
  • Problem Solving & Logical Thinking


Projects & Experience

I am actively working on and exploring:

  • AI Chatbot development projects using modern tools and APIs
  • Automation bots for WhatsApp and Telegram
  • E-commerce product research and sourcing (Amazon & Alibaba)
  • Freelancing-based client work in digital services
  • Dropshipping store ideas and online business models
  • Experimental AI and automation projects for learning and practice


Professional Interests

My main interests are Artificial Intelligence, software development, and digital business systems. I am focused on learning modern technologies that help in automation, freelancing, and building online income streams.

I am continuously improving my skills in AI tools, programming, and e-commerce systems to become a strong digital entrepreneur in the future.


Personal Interests

  • Favorite Game: PUBG
  • Interest in new technologies and AI tools
  • Exploring online earning opportunities
  • Learning automation and digital systems


Vision & Goals

My long-term goal is to become a skilled AI developer and successful digital entrepreneur. I aim to build intelligent systems, AI-based tools, and online business solutions that can create real-world impact.

I am currently focused on improving my programming skills, AI knowledge, and freelancing experience.


Contact Information

  • Email: tasmeekhan5@gmail.com
  • Contact no : +923423899407



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Custom AI-Powered WhatsApp Assistant for Online Businesses | Tasmee ul Hasnain